Thirty years of writing about my life has inspired books, short stories, poetry, essays and magazine articles. I use my love of words, empathy and social skills to companion others as they work towards emotional satisfaction, a sense of accomplishment and feelings of positive self-regard.
At my in-person workshops, in my e-workbooks, inside my paperback books and in one-to-one creative writing sessions, you will have access to tools that inspire you to write about your own life.
- Reflect on your inner world in a journal;
- Write yourself a Hero or Heroine in a fairy tale;
- Become the principal figure in your own healing story, autobiography or memoir;
- Celebrate your life with a written legacy focused on your values and the dreams you hold for your children, grandchildren and friends when you when you are gone;
- Create a fictional story that emerges from an insight or awareness of your virtues and values;
- Craft a poem that heals through image;
- Conduct dialogues with all the voices inside you that want to be heard;
- Listen and record the small whispers in your Inner Ear.