Products and Services!
Published Books and Ebooks
Listening In: Letters of the Heart
“Writing to Grow” provides creativity tools and companionship for those wishing to write about the values, traditions, life learning and wisdom that gives your life meaning. Short stories, poems and letters are waiting to be remembered, reflected on and recorded. You will discover gratitude, forgiveness, and deeper meaning arising as you write to heal yourself. When you put words on the page, you may find a real sense of peace and self-understanding.
I bring a friendly listening ear to those who want to experience the emotional satisfaction of finding meaning in their life events and is an opportunity to create a sense of accomplishment and feelings of positive self-regard.
Writing Tools I Use in My Work with Others
- Celebrating your life with a written legacy focused on the values and the dreams you hold for your children, grandchildren and friends when you when you are gone;
- Using a personal journal to reflect on thoughts, feelings and ideas;
- Writing yourself a Hero or Heroine in a fairy tale;
- Becoming the principal figure in your own healing story, autobiography or memoir;
- Creating a fictional story that emerges from an insight or awareness of your virtues and values;
- Working with me to craft a poem for yourself or someone you love to affirm them with image;
- Conducting dialogues with all the voices inside you and really listening to their messages.