“If you can’t be a poet, be the poem.”
Get Yours Today for Only $24.99
Poetry is a powerful tool for communicating intention, mood, past and future experience, connecting inner and outer landscapes, and observing these movements with awareness and compassion. The world “out there” provides many symbolic and metaphoric perspectives of the world “in here.”
I bring this perspective and my word-crafting skills to my Portrait Poems.
I will create a priceless, personalized, one-of-a-kind poem and place it on a visually pleasing background print it on quality photo paper so it is suitable for framing. It can be a whole life, eagle’s eye view or a slice of life poem for you or someone you love.
What does a Portrait Poet do?
- Provides a fresh perspective on the deeper meaning of your life experience. You will see your world with new eyes.
- Becomes a mirror for your self-understanding.
- Expresses heart-felt emotion
- Creates the gift of a unique and special acknowledgement from you.
- Shows acceptance and love for your friend, parent, partner, children.
- Encapsulates the heart of a life on the page.
Why order a Portrait Poem?
With a word-crafted poem like this, you can:
- Ensure your best friend, child, parent or partner will never forget that ‘you care’.
- See an experience from your life from a different perspective.
- Say “I love you” in a fresh way.
AND you will never have to stand at the card counter wondering if you have chosen the right card!
Portrait Poem Sample
Click on the image below to see a larger sample of one of my Portrait Poems “The Song of Sammy Cat.”
Portrait Poem Testimonial from the owner of Sammy Cat
“Having Kathie create a customized poem was a fun, creative and easy process. She provides a menu of questions that yields a special keepsake that I will forever treasure. I shared a photo of my cat, Sammy, which Kathie incorporated as the graphic background of the poem. She worked her magic to eloquently reflect what I shared. Her beautiful threading of words memorializes my soul connection to my beloved pet. If you want to create a unique and customized expression in words, for yourself or as a gift for someone, I highly recommend working with Kathie.” (edited for clarity) – Lisa R.
To Order Your Poem: Answer Two of the Following Questions:
Briefly answer in a few sentences two or more of these prompts in writing. Trust your own words. Answer quickly and honestly using your intuition with the Portrait Poem person in mind.
- Choose an animal, insect, plant or living creature of any kind. Write its life cycle (start to end). Use the first person “I” point of view.
- If you were a car, what make, model, year, condition, engine size and colour would you be?
- If you were a piece of fabric, what would your texture be, what colour, what condition would you be in and to what use would you be put?
- Describe yourself as a landscape…
- What is your favourite movie, song, poem or quotation? Why?
Purchase your poem and submit your answers on the Contact Us Page.